About the Role
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Salesforce Admin to join our team for the European Market. This is a fully remote position and the applicant must be based in Europe. The ideal candidate will be fluent in English and either French, German or Spanish, and possess a minimum of two years of experience in Salesforce administration.
- Configure, maintain and optimize the Salesforce platform to meet the needs of the European market
- Provide support for Salesforce users in Europe, including training, issue resolution, and maintenance
- Work with the Salesforce team to design, develop and implement new solutions and features
- Manage user access and security in compliance with best practices and company policies
- Collaborate with other teams to integrate Salesforce with other business systems and tools
Minimum of two years of experience in Salesforce administration
Fluent in English and either French, German or Spanish
Strong understanding of Salesforce capabilities, limitations, and best practices
Experience with Salesforce administration including workflows, processes, and security
Knowledge of Salesforce Lightning and AppExchange apps
Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
We offer a competitive salary package and benefits to the successful candidate. If you are a driven and dedicated Salesforce Admin looking for a new challenge in a dynamic and innovative environment, please submit your application today.
About the Company
The Inky team, made up of independent consultants from seven countries, works in partnership with various companies on global projects. Our main priority is to tackle the challenges faced by startups & SMEs, ensuring that our client's customers receive the maximum benefits from the latest technologies.